Here are instructions for the virtual background:
- Download one of the virtual background files to your computer by right clicking the image and clicking Save Image.
- Open the Zoom app and sign in.
- Click your profile picture, then click on Settings.
- In the left menu bar, click on the Background & Filters tab (if you don’t see this tab, log in to the Zoom website, go to Settings and toggle on Virtual Background). If you’re looking to change your profile picture – instead click on Profile and click the pencil icon above your name.
- In the Virtual Background tab: To add your own image or video, click the plus (+) icon in the right corner to add the image from your computer
- You may need to check or uncheck the box “Mirror My video” to display the background‘s text reading from left to right.
- Still need help? Check out Zoom‘s guide here.