Chispa Maryland Social Media Fellow
Chispa Maryland, a Latino-outreach program of Maryland League of Conservation Voters, is looking for a part-time (10-15 hours per week), temporary (3-months with the possibility of extension) paid Social Media Fellow. The Fellow will help develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more Chispa advocates.
Duties will include:
· Researching audience preferences and current social media trends;
· Suggesting creative approaches to reach target audiences;
· Creating engaging text, image, and video content;
· Designing social media posts tailored to target audiences and creating buzz around the upcoming election and timely environmental issues;
· Writing occasional blogs in support of key issues.
The Fellow will work closely with the Chispa Maryland director and other Maryland LCV staff.
Required skills include: fluency in Spanish and deep familiarity with Latino culture; experience with various relevant social media platforms; creativity; and strong writing and communications skills.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com