Where is the 2023 Changemakers event being held?
Rita Rossi Colwell Center
701 E Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
The Rita Rossi Colwell Center is an architecturally striking 250,000 square foot multi-functional facility in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. >>More info.
What are the hours of the event?
- 5:00pm doors open/event begins
- 5:30pm program begins
- 6:30pm program ends/reception begins
- 8:30pm event ends
How much are tickets?
Individual tickets are $200 and can be purchased by clicking HERE. We also offer young professional tickets through this website for $100 each.
If the event must be canceled for any reason, every effort will be made to reschedule.
The tickets to Changemakers are non-refundable.
I bought a ticket but can no longer attend, can someone else use it?
Yes, please email email@example.com or call 410-280-9845 ext 108.
You can transfer your ticket to someone else if you provide their name and email address, or you can donate your ticket(s) to the US Wind All Access Event Fund to enable frontline and Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) community members, social justice leaders, local environmentalists, business owners, and partner organizations to attend the Changemakers event.
Where can I park?
Reduced price parking is available next door at the Pier V Garage (711 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202). Event staff will provide you a validation discount ticket upon completing your registration at Changemakers. When departing from the garage, you insert the original ticket, then insert the discount ticket, and then pay the $15 reduced flat rate.
Are there public transportation options to the event?
Yes. Charm City Circulator.
What’s on the menu?
We’ve put together a delicious menu including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.
- Bruschetta Bazaar: roasted vegetable, olive Muffaletta, tomato basil
- Imported Cheese Display: Brie, Reggiano Parmigiano, Cheddar, Manchego, Bleu Cheese
- Hot Maryland Crab Dip
- General Tso’s Cauliflower
- Grilled Cheese and Maryland Crab Soup Shooter
- Manchego Mac and Cheese: parmesan frico cup
- Carrot Pastrami: carrot, pickled mustard seed, rye crostini
- Roasted Garlic and Saffron Risotto Cakes: sundried tomato aioli
- Mushroom Flatbread: truffled goat cheese, fig, Arugula
- Chicken and Waffles Belgian waffle, syrup, tabasco caviar
- Spicy Chicken BLT: Sriracha, wonton cup
- Jerk Chicken Skewers: pineapple curry sauce
- Shrimp and Grits Spoon
- Tropical Shrimp Taco: mango, pineapple, wonton shell
- Fried Green Tomato: Maryland crab meat, Eastern Shore remoulade
- Salad Martini: arugula, cardamom carrots, shaved fennel, whipped goat cheese, citrus vinaigrette
- Honey Old Bay Chicken Slider
- Mini Turkey Burger: avocado, pepper jack, spicy aoili, sweet potato fries
- Mushroom Po-Boy Slider
What’s the suggested dress code?
Business cocktail attire is suggested for the event.
Can you tell me about accessibility at this event?
This event meets the following ADA standards including:
- Accessible restrooms
- Mainly flat ground
- Elevator available between floors
- Dedicated seating
- Wide doorways and walkways
- Curbside drop off. Please contact Melanie Kincaid in advance of the event if you need assistance with parking, firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-280-9855 x108.
Are there hotel accommodations nearby?
There are several hotels located near the Colwell Center. Pier 5 Hotel is a five minute walk from the venue and currently has a room block available for event participants.
Other – Have a question which we haven’t addressed? Please contact Melanie Kincaid at email@example.com.