Clean Water and the Bay
Thank you to everyone who was able to join us Wednesday night for the Everyone Votes Maryland- The State of Voting webinar. We had a great turnout and went through the ins and outs of voting for the primary and general election.
As Maryland continues to grapple with challenges of the COVID-19 virus, a number of emergency measures have been put in place to protect public health and every Marylander’s right to vote in the upcoming June 2, 2020 Primary Election. This webinar was hosted on May 13, 2020 by the Everyone Votes Maryland coalition.
Here’s the recorded webinar:
Topics discussed include changes made to the upcoming election, the impact these changes have on different groups of voters, and how to ensure you are able to exercise your right to vote.
- Kristen Harbeson, MD League of Conservation Voters
- Nicole Hanson-Mundell, Out for Justice
- Ben Jackson, Disability Rights MD
- Joanne Antoine, Common Cause MD
- Ralph Watkins, League of Women Voters MD
- Qiana Johnson, Life After Release
- Rev. Kobi Little, NAACP
- Baltimore Sergio España, ACLU MD
- Cristi Demowicz, Represent MD
- Emily Scarr, Maryland PIRG
- Yaheiry Mora, CASA
- Tasmin Swanson, Baltimore Votes
- Jay Hutchins, Planned Parenthood of MD
Attendees were provided with opportunity to ask questions at the end of the webinar.