House Speaker Michael E. Busch
We will use these images in our publications and web sites to demonstrate not only the beauty of our Maryland but also why it is so important to get involved in the fight to protect it. Every year we we receive countless photos of children enjoying the beauty our state has to offer and we know we must work harder than ever to protect our state for future generations.
Winners will win two tickets to our annual Environmental Leadership Awards Dinner on October 13th, 2016 in Annapolis.
Join advocates, elected officials, and conservation-minded voters in a discussion of some of the most important environmental issues of the 2016 Maryland General Assembly Legislative Session.The anticipated discussion will include:
* Clean Water *Renewable energy
* Environmental Justice * Pesticides
* Land conservation/ Open Space
* Trash concerns * Agriculture * Transportation
* Environmental values in the state budget.
RSVP today for one of the events near you:
Montgomery County: To Be Determined
It's that time of year for Holiday shopping!
Do you shop on Amazon.com? Well, Amazon now offers a great way to give back to the community through AmazonSmile, so you can help support Maryland League of Conservation Voters Education Fund by doing your regular Amazon shopping! Here's how to do it:
2. Sign in with your existing Amazon email account and password
3. Enter Maryland League of Conservation Voters Education Fund as your charity of choice (either in a pop-up box that appears, or by clicking on "Your name's Amazon.com" in the upper-right hand corner).
4. Go shopping!
5. Remember to go directly to http://www.smile.amazon.com/ whenever you shop at Amazon!
6. Spread the word to family and friends - every purchase makes a difference!